Lua Player – Overview
Media Player for Android
HD video player for android enabling multitasking and re-sizing window
With re-sizing window and multitasking feature, Lua Player is one of few flexible media player on android market. Lua Player is a free and it plays most multimedia files and various streaming protocols. It is supporting most codec with various containers including MP4, AVI, MOV, MKV, FLV player and more. Users doesn't need to deal with complex additional options because all playback options are pre-optimized! Just enjoy the video and do anything else at the same time with video player.
• Multitasking with floating window : Easy to resize and move to any screen positions during playback time! Play your video with game or chatting screen.
• Simple, fast and powerful media player for Android.
• Hardware Acceleration : Enjoy better quality video with hardware acceleration feature.
• Completely free, no spyware.
• Better User Interface : AB Repeat mode and auto-resize subtitle in accordance with window size are supporting. User can choose aspect ratio adjustments and decoder type simply.
• Customize View : View your video in list, grid, and favorite view mode. Including Network streaming, all media are able to be stored in favorite lists.
• Support for most video, audio file formats and codec.
• Support for most subtitle file formats.
• Supports network streaming.
• Replace subtitle formats, automatic synchronization
• Automatic search video on device.
• MP4, AVI, MKV, MOV, FLV, M2T, 3GP, 3G2, FLV, ASF, WMV, M4V, TP, TS
• SW : H.264, H.263, MPEG4,XVID, RMVB, VP6, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, HEVC, VP9
• HW : H.264, H.263, MPEG4
• AAC, FLAC, MP3, MP2, WMA, Vorbis
• SAMI(.smi), .ssa/.ass, SubViewer(.sub), Subrip(.srt), MicroDVD(.sub)
• Support API level 4.1.2 and later
• Video capability depends on your device's hardware video decoder
• Read phone status an identity: to pause player when receiving incoming calls.
• Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage: to delete media files and thumbnails when receiving user action
• Read the contents of your USB storage: to read your media files and images on the device.
• Full network access: To open network streams.
• View network connections: To see network state.
• Prevent phone/tablet from sleeping: to prevent your phone or device from sleeping during playback.
• Retrieve running apps : it needs for floating window.
• Draw over other apps: to draw floating window over any position.
• Read sync setting : it needs for floating window.
• Modify system settings: to re-calculate floating window size whenever you rotate screen orientation.